Keep It Simple

Sunday, January 29, 2012


Posted by AJW at 10:57 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • iRunFar.com
    Being Ok
    1 day ago
  • UltraRunnerPodcast.com
    ¿Qué pasa si soy avalista y el titular del préstamo no paga?
    1 year ago
  • Run Junkie
    01.29.19
    7 years ago
  • Conduct The Juices
    Ten Years Later
    7 years ago
  • Reinventing the Run
    What 200 Ultras Looks Like
    9 years ago

2012 Race Schedule

  • March -- Way Too Cool
  • April -- Bull Run 50
  • April -- Promise Land
  • June -- Western States 100
  • July -- Hardrock 100
  • December -- Cal International Marathon

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (45)
    • ►  02/19 - 02/26 (1)
    • ►  02/12 - 02/19 (4)
    • ►  02/05 - 02/12 (4)
    • ▼  01/29 - 02/05 (8)
      • My knee feels a bit better today so things are def...
      • Got to the doc today and he ruled out MCL and meni...
      • Anybody tried this? Evidently it's the best beer ...
      • Resting my knee for another day before seeing Dr. ...
      • My knee felt a bit better this morning but to keep...
      • Knee felt a bit better this morning so I think I m...
      • No title
      • I had an all-around screwy day yesterday! After s...
    • ►  01/22 - 01/29 (6)
    • ►  01/15 - 01/22 (7)
    • ►  01/08 - 01/15 (7)
    • ►  01/01 - 01/08 (8)

About Me

AJW
I've been running ultras since 1996 and 100 milers since 2000. In short, running is not only what I do, it's who I am.
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.