Friday, January 20, 2012

After a very long but ultimately successful day yesterday I really needed a good run this morning and I got it. Calm and cold the 10 miler on rolling dirt roads was just what I needed to unwind and recharge. End of the busiest week of the year, by far, so nice to get a solid run in.

I am feeling a bit of accumulated fatigue building up which I take a good sign. Haven't felt that way in seven months so it makes me happy. It also reminds me that I need to use caution and care with this build up.

Wow, lots of traffic on the blog all of a sudden. Must be the poll about the ultrarunning capital. I am committed to the more simple, personal content of this reinvented blog and will continue with a retropost every Monday. Other than that, it's nice to be back in this new mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment