Friday, February 3, 2012

My knee feels a bit better today so things are definitely trending in the right direction. I may give it a couple more days before giving it a test but that's OK since I am headed to West Virginia for Carson's ski race. Probably good for the long haul.

Judging by the polling data it looks to be a two-man race between Ian and Hal. Can't wait to follow along tomorrow!

And, I am really psyched to note that I have signed on as a Hoka One One ambassador joining Karl Meltzer, Dave Mackey, and a few others. As most of you know, these shoes have been extraordinarily helpful in my recovery from PF so I should have no trouble promoting the brand. I will, of course, continue with Patagonia and Drymax, as well. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. never thought i'd see the day when a guy with 31 100 mile wins would hardly get a vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on Hoka, AJW. First order of business - apart from recovery and training - helping them boost their US supply chain. Good luck to Carson this weekend. Kelley Canyon weekend here. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete